When you visit the NM Site, you may provide us with two types of information: Personal information you actively choose to disclose and website use information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse and use the sites.
- If you register for email newsletters, you will provide us with information about yourself and/or your organization.
- Should you choose to participate in a membership option on the NM Site if and when one becomes available, or if you request information from Neiman Mediation, we may retain your personal information.
- When discussion forums or other interactive features on the NM Site become available, if you post a communication or participate in a forum or take part in another such feature, we may retain your personal information.
- When you contact Neiman Mediation via email, we may retain your email address as well as the content of your messages.
- When you visit the NM Site, “cookies” (a piece of text stored on a user’s computer by the user’s browser), server logs and website code may collect information about the site is used. This information is collected in aggregate form.
How Information is Used
We use the information you provide to conduct business activities, provide customer service and occasionally inform you of services and special offers. You have the right to opt out of these notices at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link contained in the foot of such emails.
Neiman Mediation never sells or trades the information collected on the NM Site. We may, however, share information as part of normal business activities, such as the following:
- We use third parties to conduct business, including, but not limited to, sending email, invoicing, processing payments, delivering web content, and storing web content.
- We use third parties to provide occasional technical support, upgrades, and repairs. In connection with these offerings and business operations, these third parties may have access to your personal information.
- We may share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service, protection of our business assets, or as otherwise required by law.
- When discussion forums or other interactive features on the NM Site become available, if you post a communication or participate in a forum or take part in another such feature, that information will be visible to other users of the NM Site, over which we do not have dominion. For this reason we strongly discourage you from providing private, confidential or personal information about yourself or others via such social mechanisms.
Transmission of Information
Certain information you knowingly enter on the NM Site may be transmitted securely via SSL 128-bit encryption; pages employing this technology will have URLs that begin with https:// instead of http://. Email is not generally considered a secure method for communication. Please take this into account if you choose to contact us by email.
Sites to Which We Link